Tuesday 25 September 2007

More Bogota

Spent yesterday just walking around the north town which isn´t very exciting as its just full of airline offices and expensive hotels. I did negotiate the tram though which is actually quite a feet. My experience, contrary to many stories Ive heard, is that Colombians are NOT helpful.

Today treated myself to a massage. The masseuse wore surgical gloves the whole time. Weird! and she wondered why I couldn´t relax. Went shopping..again. Im a brat. And then went to the cinema. Don´t bother seeing Paranoia. Its rubbish. It didn´t help either that I was surrounded by young couples with nowhere else to go. Felt guilty about not doing anything cultural so went to the Gold Museum and then to an artisans market. After 5 months here, all the markets are the same , selling the same hippy shit, which I have no interest in. I must be the only backpacker travlling that has resisted the urge to adorn my arms with rubbishy friendship braclets you used to give your freinds when you were 12.

No comments: