Friday 17 August 2007

Still waiting for news in Lima

Im still In Lima waiting for my friends to make contact. The roads are all blocked and no-one knows how long they will take to restore them, but hopefully they´ll rock up here in a day or two, so that we can head to Ecuador & Colombia. There isn´t that much to do here and Im starting to get bored except that I got my highest score ever in bowling ...191. No word of a lie.

My boy has gone home now to Australia so Im very sad. I went with him to the airport yesterday and his flight was delayed cause of the quake so they put us up in the Miraflores Plaza hotel which is 5 stars. It was nicer then the hotel I used to work in London and thats saying something. Our room had a massive round bathtub that would fit 10 people, like something out of MTV Cribs and get this.... our room had its own sauna. Can you imagine? The food was the best Ive eaten since coming to South America. It was such a nice way to spend our last few hours together.

No comments: